Why Choose an Ideal Boiler?
This Ideal boiler range is designed to ensure a quick and hassle-free installation thanks to concealed connections, built-in automatic bypass and an integral filling loop. A translucent condensate siphon also allows any debris to be spotted quickly and efficiently.
Siting the product is quick and simple too thanks to a telescopic flue, fast fix flue turret connections and zero compartment ventilation which allows the product to be installed neatly into a standard kitchen cupboard.
Endorsed by the Energy Saving Trust and available in a choice of four outputs – 15, 18, 24 and 30 kW, the Idea System boiler is suitable for a wide variety of sealed domestic systems and features a lightweight compact cupboard fit design. There are concealed connections at the base and no compartment ventilation is required, so the Ideal System boiler can be conveniently located out of sight in both new or replacement installations.
Easy to install
- Compact cupboard fit
- Door to optional timers includes user instructions
- Fast fix telescopic horizontal flue
- Wide range of additional flueing options
- Low lift weight (33kg)
- Preformed copper tails
- Plain text display
- Pre-wired mains lead (2m) spare fuses included
- Pre-piping kit
- PRV wall outlet pipe included
- Universal condensate connection
- Stand-off kit including piping
- Compatible with a range of additional controls inc. weather compensation and Opentherm controls
- LPG conversion kit available for 30kW boilers
- Award winning range
- Energy Saving Trust recommended
- 7 year parts and labour warranty
- Built-in frost protection
- Built-in filling loop
- Pre-heat function
- Service indication
Clearances & dimensions
Note: The minimum front clearance when built into a cupboard is 5mm from the cupboard door but 450mm overall clearance with the cupboard door open is required for servicing.