Recruiting the finest caliber of engineers and staff is incredibly important to us, and is central to our reputation as UK’s leading Boiler company. We take pride in recruiting the highest quality engineers and staff, and only use the very best trade professionals and only employ high calibre support staff.
We are always looking for quality tradespersons who’s skills can be utilised for the Hassle Free Boiler services we provide to our customers.
Telephone Sales Advisor
Title: Sales Advisor
Responsible to: Contact Centre Manager
Location: Ecovision House, Kemble
Working Pattern: 40 hours per week Working between the hours of 08:00 and 21:00 (Monday to Sunday)
Remuneration: Basic salary of £18k, OTE £35k
- To achieve Sales in line with the agreed monthly sales targets
- Effective follow up of allocated sales leads and pro-active initiatives
- Drive, energy and an enthusiastic approach
- Determination, tenacity and the ability to close
- Ability to listen and interpret customer requirements and “think on your feet”
- Effective communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and within the team
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work with an ability to achieve challenging KPIs
- A minimum of 6 months sales experience (ideally in a B2C environment)
- Experience of the renewable sector is preferable but not essential
- Full training will be provided
Gas Installation Engineer
Title: Gas Technical Surveyor
Company: Ecovision Systems Limited t/a Hassle Free Boilers
Location: Watford/Hemel Hempstead/St.Albans area
Travel: South East England
Reporting to: Regional Gas Installation Manager
Job Type: Full Time (Employed)
Ecovision will provide all electrical equipment, vehicle and uniform.
Main Purpose of the role
To perform domestic central heating surveys in private homes, including boiler replacements, system upgrades and new installation.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Carry out central heating boiler and system installation/replacement surveys to provide a cost effective solution to the customer and business whilst keeping to current gas regulations and energy efficiency legislation
- To identify any defects/issues with the customer existing heating system that may affect the installation taking place and to discuss alternatives where possible
- To identify any Health & Safety issues which may hinder the engineers from carrying out the installation
- Supply the customer with a clear understanding of all works to be carried out and any alterations to their property
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times and answer any technical questions
- Ensure all administration tasks are preformed in line with company procedures
- Strictly adhere to company Health & Safety procedures at all times
- Flexible approach to working hours, be willing to travel and lodge away from home from time to time to service customer demand.
- Extensive experience in the design of all domestic gas central heating installation.
- Previous experience in installing all types of central heating systems, including combination boilers, S, Y and W plan and system upgrades (i.e. feed and expansion to combination boiler)
- Extensive knowledge of building and gas safe regulations
- Understand the logic of condensing boilers and requirements of low water heat exchangers (i.e. the need for a pump live direct from boiler)
- Experience of the requirements of health and safety legislation, including the use of workplace risk assessments
Essential Qualification and Skills:
- Current gas qualifications (through an Accredited Certification Scheme), CCN1, CEN1, WAT1 and CPA1.
- Unvented Hot Water, Commission and Install
- A minimum NVQ Level 2/C&G or equivalent in a plumbing and/or heating related discipline
- Additional appropriate electrical qualifications would be a distinct advantage
- Full driving license (maximum six penalty points)
- General IT skills, the candidate will be required to complete documentation related to work activities, which may include the use of laptops or PDAs
- Ability to act independently, prioritize work and make intelligent but pragmatic decisions whilst having the judgment to know when to discuss and gain support from management
- Understanding of individual domestic customers and the requirements of excellent customer service.
Additional Desirable Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- 17th edition or Part P electrical qualifications.
- Experience of renewable heating solutions, including Air-Source Heat Pumps and Solar Thermal would be a distinct advantage.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the UK`s leading heating companies. Hassle Free Boilers is part of the award winning Ecovision Group and is a dynamic and expanding business. We have already installed over 7,000 systems across the UK, helping thousands of families to reduce their carbon footprint and energy bills.
- Basic salary of £18k, with £35k OTE. Uncapped bonus structure
- About The Role
- Contact Us
As an organisation experiencing rapid growth and development we are looking for a Telesales Consultant with drive and enthusiasm to work within our vibrant sales team.
Working with warm leads, the successful candidate will effectively communicate the benefits of our products to customers who have enquired about our services and have an urgent need.
Full product training will be provided so you can offer technical advice and use a consultative approach to match and sell our leading boiler and heating systems to the customer requirements.
The ideal candidate will be a confident and competitive team player with the right attitude and flexibility to succeed. In return we offer a competitive, uncapped remuneration package which would suit a target focused, persistent sales person who will be heavily rewarded for their achievements.
- Warm leads, no cold calling
- Uncapped earning potential
- Weekly and monthly sales incentives
- 25 days holiday
- Excellent team atmosphere
- Full product training provided
40 hours per week, working between the hours of 08:00 and 21:00 on a Rota basis. Flexible cover within the team and only 1 in 2 Saturdays required.