Ideal Combi Boiler
Ideal Combi 24 30 35
Available in outputs of 24, 30 and 35 kW, the Ideal Combi boiler is designed to ensure a quick and hassle-free installation thanks to concealed connections, built-in automatic bypass and an integral filling loop.
A translucent condensate siphon also allows any debris to be spotted quickly and efficiently.
Siting the product is quick and simple too thanks to a telescopic flue, fast fix flue turret connections and zero compartment ventilation which allows the product to be installed neatly into a standard kitchen cupboard.
A clear 16 character backlit display provides a plain English description of the heating and hot water functions, together with fault information. A history log provides further reassurance.
Completely with a 7 year parts and labour warranty* and recommended by the Energy Saving Trust, the Ideal Combi boiler delivers total home comfort and customer peace of mind.
Get The Best Deal
Price Match Guarantee
Ideal Combi Boilers
As the name implies, the combi boiler can provide hot water to the taps and for heating the central heating system as well. This helps residents save space, and make the combi boilers more efficient. Currently, there are three models of the Ideal Combi Boiler, which are the Ideal Combi boilers 24kW, the 30kW and 35kW Combi Boiler which is ideal for houses with four or more bedrooms.
- Award winning range
- Energy Saving Trust recommended
- 7 year parts and labour warranty
- Built-in frost protection
- Built-in filling loop
- Pre-heat function
- Service indication
EASY TO INSTALL
- Compact cupboard fit
- Door to optional timers includes user instructions
- Fast fix telescopic horizontal flue
- Wide range of additional flueing options
- Low lift weight (33kg)
- Preformed copper tails
- Plain text display
- Pre-wired mains lead (2m) & spare fuses included
- Pre-piping kit
- PRV wall outlet pipe included
- Universal condensate connection
- Stand-off kit including piping
- Compatible with a range of additional controls inc. weather compensation and Opentherm controls
- LPG conversion kit available for 30kW boilers
CLEARANCES & DIMENSIONS
Note: The minimum front clearance when built into a cupboard is 5mm from the cupboard door but 450mm overall clearance with the cupboard door open is required for servicing.
Features and Benefits Of The Ideal Logic 24kw
- A-Rated Efficiency
- Quiet & Compact
- 40%+ Gas Bill Savings Possible
- Hot Water on Demand
- 90.1% Efficiency Rating
- Good Housekeeping Approved